In celebration of NYC Reimagine 2018, W83 Ministry Center and Death by Design Podcast are collaborating to bring a panel of end-of-life experts, grief educators, artists, caregivers, and authors together in front a live audience for the first time.
The panel will include:
- Elizabeth Coplan, Playwright and Producer of Grief Dialogues
- Sue Kemple, My Last Soundtrack
- Henry Fersko-Weiss, Creator and Founder of INEDLA
- Andrew McPherson, Principal at Healthsperien (a Washington, D.C.-based consulting and legal services firm with expertise in policy and legislative strategy with a special emphasis on those related to advanced illness and end-of-life care) and Senior Policy Advisor to the Coalition to Transform Advanced Care (C-TAC)
- Sarah Jansen, Founder of My Care Paths
And YOU… the audience!