We can help
If you are seeking an experienced, compassionate advisor for:
- health care advocacy
- end of life care decision-making
- serious illness/life altering decisions
- transitions in care for yourself or a loved one
We can help.
What We Offer
Dr. Dawn Gross provides practical advice to help you make difficult decisions. She specializes in:
- Helping you understand and clarifying your options
- Providing connections to trusted resources and resource providers
- Facilitating advanced care planning conversations with family members and health care providers in order to reach thoughtful and informed decisions
- Providing the support you need to feel empowered and aligned with what you want, even in the midst of scary and stressful situations
Please contact Dawn for more information.
Facilitating Your Own Conversations
Interested in talking with your family about what matters most? We recommend purchasing a set of Go Wish cards from the not-for-profit organization Coda Alliance. These cards help you find the words to describe what is most important to you at the end of life. What you find as you play is that what you are really discussing is what makes your life most meaningful right now. Playing GoWish is something Dawn does annually with her own family. You can listen to them play here. Playing GoWish makes it possible for people to understand how to support you the way you want. And you can do the same for them.